Southern Cross Ranch is primarily a boarding facility. Our first priority is our boarders. We have a 12 stall barn attached to our indoor arena. a spacious tack room. a climate controlled boarders lounge equipped with a TV, couches, table and chairs. a coke machine in the barn. There are 17 pastures for boarding. Each pasture has a water trough and a covered hay ring. We use 4 strands of high tensil wire as our fencing.
We have the following:
- 120x265 indoor arena equipped with roping chutes and roping dummy, barrels and poles
- Our lighted outdoor arena is 150x300 and is equipped with a jump course consisting of nine jumps
- 3 round pens and a horse walker
- 3 miles of wooded trails that follow along the Omussee Creek. Along the trails we have a few trail obstacles.
As a boarder at SCR you will get access to all of the above, along with a space in the tack room for your tack. We also have room for you to park your horse trailer.
We offer :
- Pasture Boarding for $180 per month
- Stall Boarding for $375 per month
- We feed Nutrena Safechoice grain, and Coastal Hay