Southern Cross Ranch is primarily a boarding facility. Our first priority is our boarders. We have a 12 stall barn attached to our indoor arena, a spacious tack room, climate-controlled boarders lounge equipped with a TV, couches, table and chairs, and a coke machine in the barn. There are 22 + pastures for boarding. Each pasture has a water trough, shelter, and a covered round bale feeder.
We have the following:
- 125 x 250 indoor arena equipped with roping chutes, roping dummy, barrels, poles, cones, etc.
- Our lighted outdoor arena is 150x300 and is equipped with a jump course consisting of nine jumps and a ProCutter Mechanical Cow
- Additional outdoor arena, known as "The Pit" offers arena footing with a sloping bank around it as the fence
- 3 round pens and a horse walker
- 3 miles of wooded trails that follow along the Omussee Creek. Along the trails we have a few trail obstacles.
As a boarder at SCR you will get access to all of the above, along with a space in the tack room for your tack. We also have room for you to park your horse trailer.
We offer :
- Pasture Boarding starting at $225 per month
- Stall Boarding for $450 per month
- We feed Nutrena Safechoice grain, and Coastal Hay